How can I take part in church and Sabbath School during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Visit our Live Stream page to watch our Saturday 11am worship service and for Sabbath School connection information via Zoom.
How can my children participate in Sabbath School?
- Contact Pr. Debbie Rivera for Sabbath School connection details via Zoom.
How can I help?
- Visit the COVID-19 response page for more information.
How can I stay connected with fellow church members?
- Our small groups continue to meet via Zoom! Go here for connection info and schedule.
- Pick up the phone and see how someone is doing! Need the church directory? Click here. (Members only)
How can I give my tithe and offering?
- You can give online at Adventist Giving
- You can mail your gift to:
Ellicott City Adventist Church
3291 St. Johns Ln
Ellicott City, MD 21042
- You can drop off your gift at the church 8:00am–5:00pm weekdays.
What is Ellicott City Adventist Church doing to help the local community?
- Our church serves as a drop-off location for medical supplies. If you have unopened, unexpired N95 masks, gloves, or other unopened medical items, you can drop them off between 8:00am and 5:00pm on weekdays.
- We are collecting unexpired non-perishable food to help alleviate increasing food insecurity. You can stop by between 8:00am and 5:00pm on weekdays to drop off items.
- Our church leaders have been participating in pop-up food drives to distribute food in local neighborhoods.
- We continue to proclaim the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ! He is our only true hope. Visit forecastinghope.org.
What are some tips for coping in this difficult time?
- Visit our mental health resources page.
- Watch the excellent interview with a medical doctor and psychologist in our congregation.
I am in need of assistance.
- Visit Maryland’s SNAP Program – Benefits are increased at this time.
- Make sure you receive your Economic Impact Payment from the IRS, if eligible.
Resources for Seniors
Health and Support Services in Maryland
- Senior Call Check is free service available to Marylanders aged 65 and older. To register, click here.
- Maryland Access Point (MAP), provides seniors with referrals and information about health and support services. To contact MAP call 1-844-627-5465 or visit https://
Meals for Seniors
- The Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities will distribute food – a total of seven meals – to senior citizens every Tuesday, from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Orders must be be placed ahead of time. To place an order, call (410) 222-0256 or email senior_nutrition@
- The Baltimore County Department of Aging is providing “Gab-N-Go”meals at multiple locations. Click here to visit their page for more information.
- The Howard County Department of Community Resources and Services provides “Grab-N-Go” meals residents who participate in the Department’s 50+ Centers congregate meal program. For more information, call (410) 313-6410 or email email@example.com
- The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services and Montgomery County Recreation (MCR) will provide seniors in need with frozen meal packs at “Grab-N-Go” locations and by limited delivery. The meal packs include seven different entrees, seven milk cartons and a mix of fruit and bread products. The food is diabetes-friendly. Eligible meal recipients include residents over the age of 60, spouses of residents over the age of 60, or people with a disability who live with a resident over the age of 60. For more information, see here.