How you can help
Ellicott City Church has adopted 15 families with young children, for bi-monthly food assistance from our church community food pantry. We are requesting help from our church members in the following ways:
- Non-perishable, non-expired food items may be left on the table outside of the church front doors between 8am–12pm, Mon.–Sat.
- Food may also be purchased online and delivered to the church (e.g., Amazon Fresh). Please coordinate online food delivery times with Pastor Debbie or Sarah Russell.
Food Delivery Volunteers:
- Adopt a family for no-contact bi-monthly food delivery.
- You can donate money to our food pantry, by specifying “Community Service” on your mailed tithe envelope, or when giving online.
Food Pantry Volunteers:
- We need volunteers to assist with our food pantry tasks.
For more information or to sign up, please contact Terri Wilson, ECC Community Services Leader at email@example.com.